Blog Archive

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Single Card Reading 23 May 2015--Three of Swords (Reverse)


Three of Swords (reverse)
This morning I shuffled my deck and asked for the day to be revealed to me so that I might learn something new. I drew this card, the three of swords, reverse.

Lately, this year has been a huge challenge for me; I lost several relationships, ended friendships in nasty ways, and suffered greatly because of it. I felt alone, separated and deviant from everyone I loved. I became a sort of hermit; I play several video games, read a lot of books, and throughly enjoy writing so the solo livestyle of a recluse is right up my alley. But still, I felt more lonely than ever, because the support lines that used to be there were no longer present form me to rely on anymore. 

Because of this, all I wanted to do is leave all the broken relationships behind me, go somewhere new and find someone else to spend my time with. 

This card really symbolizes all I went through, the pain the emotional heartbreak, the betrayal and loneliness. I was pierced by the sharp reality that in the end, friendships are very fragile and breakable, and in some cases there is nothing I can potentially do to save them.

The heart represents my love and compassion, the swords the harsh reality of loosing friends. In the card, there is a storm in the background, all resulting in a painful and heartbroken surrounding. Throughout my time this year, my entire experience has been characterized by heartache, pain and suffering. I have been recovering from the blows, and presently I have reclaimed my optimism in ways that I find to be absolutely astounding. I look forward to what this day has in store for me--I believe that I have some good healing to expect in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment