Blog Archive

Saturday, May 23, 2015

A New Development Always Requires a New Box!


I am so very excited for my new box! I always like to get a new box for every new thing I buy that needs a home. I just bought a book of magick for the first time, and I was so excited to start on my new spiritually enriching journey that I needed a box for my shadow book and notes that I will be making as I learn.

I look forward to accumulating some more magick supplies in the future and putting them in this lovely antique box. Hopefully, I keep this box long enough to look through it years from now and remember the momentous occasion of this box's purchase as my first step into the world of magick as a young spiritual entrepreneur. Wish me luck in my endeavors that I look forward to having! 

No comments:

Post a Comment